- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information We Collect
We collect aggregate information and user specific information about pages that users visit on our site. This information is not used in any way which allows an individual user to be identified. This information is used only to track patterns among visitors to help improve the website.
We do collect information about our visitor's domain address, but we do not automatically collect visitor's email addresses.
You Provide to Us
We collect any information given to us by users that contact us via registration forms, contact forms, surveys, email etc...
Use of Collected Information
We use this information for tracking purposes in order to improve the quality of our website content and usability for a better user experience. It is used to deliver custom content to our website visitors. This information is also used to contact visitors in response to questions. All information is then archived for future reference.
Sharing Private Information
Private information we collect is not shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent any portion of the personal information collected on this site about our users. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
3rd Parties and Advertising
We may partner with 3rd party ad or content delivering services to deliver relevant ads or content to our visitors. theWidgetForge does not implement spy-ware, ad-ware, pop-up ads, spam or other annoying, deceitful or intrusive advertising practices. With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and click-stream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of: www.google.com and www.amazon.com.
Discontinuation of Emails
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by using the contact form: www.theWidgetForge.com/contact.html
theWidgetForge contains public areas in which users are able to post projects, articles, comments, etc... Any information posted in these areas is not private and can be viewed by anyone who accesses this site. We are not responsible for anyone’s use or disclosure of any private information you post to public areas of this site.
Information Concerning Children
Individuals younger than 13 years old are not allowed to use this website and associated services. Therefore, no information is collected about anyone younger than 13 years old.
Changes of Policy
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Questions and Comments